Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] Leica low on luck
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:42:03 -0400

Actually, I recall an ad campaign from Leica quite a few years ago where
they pictured camera parts even worse off than this poor thing and where
they claimed that these had been covered by the Passport warranty.  As long
as you can return parts of the camera, they will replace it, or so they
once did.

dan c.