Subject: RE: [Leica] re: silver vs black lenses
From: "Steve Beyer" <leica@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:00:53 -0400

Hi Kyle,
	I like to offer my humble 2cents as well.  The optical quality of the
lenses are the same.
I would rather carry a lighter lens over a heavier lens.  Black is probably
more stealthy than chrome.  Yet given the chance, I would take the chrome or
titanium lenses over the black.  Not for their durability but the feel.  The
chrome lenses have a noticeably smoother feel.  To me it outweighs the other
factors.  Your mileage may vary.  I suggest that michael try two of the same
lenses and come to his own conclusion.

Steve