Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica sighting
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 17:10:18 -0500

Aw Dan, you KNOW  I have a knee-jerk reaction about baby-fying Leicas.
My opinion is that Solms should enclose a small ball-peen hammer so the new owner can
go ahead and put the first ding in it on purpose right out of the box, and won't have
to worry about it anymore.

Maybe they could issue a special edition black paint with sandpapered edges and
already fully brassed and about fifty dings in it.  They could call it the SonC
edition.   Hey, Dr. Yao, I have an idea, we're gonna get rich!!!!
;>D

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com