Subject: Re: [Leica] My Street Photography
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 08:50:53 +0200

Hi, friends,
and Shel in particular -

I prefer the print (scan) as it is, for if you went for the eye contact, it
would have been an entirely different picture. After all - you can make it
still - ask the man to pose for it, as you're no strangers anymore.

Martin

Hi Shel,

The first photo is especially powerful. But since you were talking to him
and did not just sneak the shots, I would have liked one where he makes eye
contact with you.

Nathan