Subject: Re: [Leica] Should we have a M6 film loading contest?
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:27:26 -0700

Barney Quinn, Jr. wrote:
>>> At the age of many of us ( I'm speaking for myself, among others ) an M6

Hell no Barney we can't have them thar young whipper snappers think they can
beat us!   Don't you know this one?

"Old Age and Treachery will over come youth and skill!"

The code of the old west when men were men and, well what the hell, you know
the rest! ;-)

Why we'll start earlier and finish quicker! :-) That's the treachery part,
apart from that we'll run slow timers for us and fast timers fer them,
that'll make us look like we blew them out of the water. :-)

And for protection from dropping them M6's, we'll just lie flat on the
floor, reload with no fear of the camera dropping and if you slip-up, why
there'll be 6 " inches of good old fashion foam there to save the day!

Leica loadings away, all hands! ;-) Bring 'em on we'll kick ass! :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Message from "Barney Quinn, Jr." <barney.quinn@noaa.gov> (Re: [Leica] Should we have a M6 film loading contest?)