Subject: Re: [Leica] Any information about the Leica 110 prototype?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 14:44:43 -0400

At 02:01 PM 10/3/01 -0400, Wang, Albert wrote:
>I was skimming another day in McKeown's camera guide and found a Leica
>camera I swear I never had seen before or heard going for 5 grand.

See 1 Lager 143 or Laney 98-99.  As McKeown says, a few were made as
prototypes and some have appeared for sale.  Leitz also, Lager states,
marketed a 110 slide projector but I have never seen the like.

Yes, 110 film is still available, barely.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!