Subject: RE: [Leica] Any information about the Leica 110 prototype?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@ccapr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 02:13:37 -0400

Maybe because, not to put too fine a point on it, 110 sucks and
certainly wouldn't produce the kind of results one expects from "a
Leica?"

And why would you want to shoot 110? Why not waste your time shooting
that disc film that was around for a while..

Or, better yet, why not get out into the sunshine and take photos with
that Leica that cost you the annual income of about a dozen Afgans and
stop worrying about some obscure prototype and the film for it? :-)

B. D.