Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Printers
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 19:44:32 -0400

I have to third the nomination for Epson.  They install easily on PC or MAC
platforms. do wonderful magic on your prints, and typically require little
or no maintenance.  There is a wide variety of third party ink sets for B&W
work, and mine at least runs all sorts of paper through it.

Ink isn't all that expensive, I seem to get something like 40 to 60 8X10's
from a set.  When I was running a Canon one ink or another was always
running out.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] Photo Printers)