Subject: Re: [Leica] Another scanner list?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 22:09:00 +0200

Joe,

There is a very good list run by Johnny Deadman, who is also active here on the LUG.
It is called Digital Silver, and as the name implies, is aimed at people who shoot
on film and then scan and print their images. Most of the discussion is about
scanning and printing. Here are the instruction for joining:

READING THE LIST ON THE WEB:

> To read your list on the web, use this URL:
>
> http://www.topica.com/lists/DigitalSilver/read
>
> Using the Topica site to read your list, and other lists, is a
> convenient way to keep all your list mail in one place, freeing
> up your email in box, saving email download times, and more.
> You can also post to your list from the Topica website.
> Check it out!
>
> SUBSCRIBING TO YOUR LIST:
>
> People can learn more about your list and subscribe to it on the
> web at this URL:
>
> http://www.topica.com/lists/DigitalSilver
>
> Potential subscribers can also find and subscribe to your list in
> Topica's directory (if you opt to include it there).
>
> People can also join your list via email simply by sending a BLANK
> email to:
>
> DigitalSilver-subscribe@topica.com
>
> Topica will automatically send them a confirmation message. Once
> they reply, they'll be added to your list. Note: If you set your
> list to require approval of subscription requests, you can approve
> or reject them on the "subscription requests" page.

Nathan