Subject: RE: [Leica] Darkroom, lenses & analyser pro.
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:28:56 -0700

The Analyser Pro is 225 British Pounds, about $350 with shipping to the USA.

The product requires a bit of programming, but more importantly, once it is
done, it is done until either the paper changes, you shange the developer,
or you change the enlarger light source.

The basic deal here is that printing densities change with developer and
paper ( or version of paper).....

If you wish to pursue this, read a text on printing, like the BTZS Manual.
That will give you some idea of the degree that you must tst before your
setup works.

There are pre-programmed setups, including MGIV VC paper, bot cold and warm
tones.  RH also has data they will email to you on other papers, as their
customers have shared with them.

Don;t get me wrong, their support is great.  I just like entering in my own
times directly, rather than imncrement up from some random pre programmed
value.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net