Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 75 sharp up close and 90AA
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 19:18:09 -0700

My 75 was poff on my M6 ( brand new camera, used lens) so I also sent ,mine
to Leica for "mating"... $30 ain't so bad.....

My 90AA was fine on the same body ( but it was acquired after the body and
lens were mated, so I am not sure there is any conclusion that can be drawn
on the AA)

Rei, Having seen a bit of your work, and the way you like to focus the
viewers' attention by limited DOF.....   you need to review your interest in
the 75..... I think it will go well for you....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net