Subject: Re: [Leica] wk39/sl
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:10:54 -0500

Bill Satterfield asks:

> Steve, good shot was wondering that if you had this same shot again, would you
have
> composed it the same way?

Thanks for asking Bill. Yes I would, because my magazine audience is the
behind the camera crew people. So in this picture the guy on the left,
Director Lee Bonner who nobody has ever heard of, is more important to the
reader than the 'BIG' star, Cal Ripken. I have actually been on sets where I
have NOT taken a picture of Julia Roberts or Bruce Willis because they are
less important to my readers than the Director, DP, Gaffer, Makeup Artist,
etc.

sl