Subject: Re: [Leica] Recommendation on a CLA and lens people
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:17:54 -0500

> I have had gear serviced by both John Van Stelten and Sherry Kräuter.
> They are both the best in my book.  John appears to have more of a
> specialty on optics and Sherry covers everything else.  John was able to
> get a Xenon back in operation that I was sure to be a goner and Sherry
> just sent me back my IIIf for minor adjustment with a 3 day turnaround!
>
> Awesome professionals!  We are blessed...
>
> /Mitch

....yes and a few months ago Sherry completely disassembled my M3 and
re-assembled it in two days to find and cure a problem. I shipped it to her
on Monday, had it back on Friday. Mechanically it is a brand new camera
thanks to Sherry.

sl

Replies: Reply from lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Recommendation on a CLA and lens people)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Recommendation on a CLA and lens people)