Subject: RE: [Leica] Color Processing
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:06:58 -0400

I scan my film [processing only; no prints or contact sheets] and only
print out hardcopies of the keepers.

I'm spending $11.39 per roll of Portra 160 NC [this is the film ($6.89),
processing ($3.99) and tax].  Depending on the source and volume, I can
get the film down to around $6 per roll.

/Mitch