Subject: [Leica] Wedding photos
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:58:50 EDT

Andrew:

Beautiful photos!  It's hard to believe that all photos were taken with ISO
800 film.  The colors are great and grain is almost invisible.  You have
inspired me to try out this film at our next family event!

Sincerely,

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D
Associate Professor of Finance
Graham School of Management