Subject: Re: [Leica] DARKROOM II
From: ternahan <ternahan@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:02:23 -0700

Oliver,
I have forgotten where you are located, but if you are in Northern
California there is an excellent rental darkroom in
Sacramento. It's big, clean and nicely run...they have BW,color and digital
facilities and do classes as well. It is called The Darkroom. I taught
myself how to print there before I invested in my own set up. It is nice to
have other photographers around while you are working. Good Luck!

ternahan@gentlelens.net

You are invited to visit:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=150137