Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's P.A.W. #38
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:16:01 -0500

Thanks Nathan,
  Another advantage of a small college is that you can get media
credentials for a website!   Not only does www.sonc.com have two
sideline passes at all athletic events, but the photog for the website
also gets pressbox privileges, which in the case of that game,
included barbecue brisket and fixin's!

I had the luck of shooting some rugby in New Orleans, where a field
can truly be muddy!  And of course, it is a rough game, while many
other sports have turned to synthetic equipment rugby players still
have leather balls.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com