Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's P.A.W. #38
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:55:56 +0200

This is the advantage of being at a small college as opposed to a major
Division 1 program. You would never be able to capture such a scene at,
say, Florida Field, home of the Gators.

The best sports pictures I have ever taken are at my son's Little League
baseball games in Brussels and some amateur rugby shots, also in Brussels.
As an aside, I highly recommend rugby from a picture-taking point of view.
The game is at least as tough as American Football but the players do not
wear helmets and other protection, so you can really get good views of
contorted faces and bodies caked in mud...

Nathan