Subject: [Leica] re: Chocolate Box
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 07:16:29 -0400

When I was first learning photography I read a book with portraiture
advice (it was probably one of John Hedgcoe's). The BOOK said to always
give men someting to fiddle with because men get anxious about  their
hands.  So I followed The BOOK.

But instead of a plastic ring he should have been handed a Leica. Endles
fun . . .

:-)

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] re: Chocolate Box)