Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's P.A.W. #38
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:26:14 -0400

Sonny, you know how weak I am for day to day trivial events that add up to
how our lives really are.  You know, statements built up over hundreds of
images showing reality for most us, wherever we live.  Very good job of
capturing life for any parent with children in school and the
Friday/Saturday weekend rituals in the US.  I would love to see images from
others in other places documenting the ordinary life of regular people.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] SonC's P.A.W. #38)