Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 38 sl
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:00:43 -0400

That's why I love this list, diversity.  For me, eye contact is an important
part of the image.  It draws the viewer right into the image as the person
depicted is looking right into your soul.  Also, it doesn't bother me if the
person being photographed acknowledges the act of photography, and with
children sometimes you get magic.  Sometimes people cut up for the camera
but if it doesn't work there is always the round file.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com