Subject: Re: [Leica] Light leak not art
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 20:19:59 -0400

I had a similar problem with my M4 when I first got it.  I too believe that
it was light leaking under the shutter.  It was many years ago, but I think
I may have tightened up the gap by slightly bending the sheet metal.  (I
really don't recomend doing this yourself!)  I am pretty careful to cap
and/or cover the lens when I am walking around in the sun.  For whatever
reason I don't have the problem anymore.

Mike D