Subject: Re: [Leica] What is the Sunny 16 rules reapplied to ambient light conditions indoors???
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:50:33 -0500

Alfie, the Sunny 16 rule frees you from a light meter in the great
outdoors.  If there is enough light streaming in, you can use it
indoors, but it usually takes some experience to make those judgments.

Evening and dark night, and low-light situations are exactly why you
need a meter.  Your brain can be easily fooled in judgment of low
light.

Get a meter, learn how to use it.  After some experience it will only
confirm what your brain tells you.

Of course, you can always use the "Carter/Cassidy/Kodak Free
rangefinder meter" in the meantime.
You can find it at http://www.sonc.com/lightmeter.htm

Regards,
Sonny (not 16)