Subject: Re: [Leica] Self introduction and first info-seeking topic
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:45:08 +0200

Hi Eng and welcome!

I am no great expert on flash, although I do agree that having a higher syncho
speed on the M cameras would be useful. Having said that, I am amazed at how
well exposed my slides are on the few occasions when I use the SF20 on my M6.

I also have an R8, and with that I use a Metz flash. You might want to
investigate that line, they seem to have a close relationship with Leica and
their flashes work great with the R cameras.

Nathan