Subject: Re: [Leica] Self introduction and first info-seeking topic
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 22:20:36 -0700

><Snip>  A few weeks ago I got two SF20's to
> use with my M6's and R8 when there is absolutely not enough light for a
> Noctilux and for situations where fill-flash is needed.  I expected to be
> disappointed in such a small flash with no bounce capabilities.  The only
> explanation I can give is that you have to try it to believe it.  Out of
> over 100 rolls from my last trip, almost all of the flash photos were
> perfectly exposed and not at all obvious flash shots.  You just have to try it.
>
> Leically,
>
> Tina

You were using the flash on TTL mode on your M6? Which films you shooting?
Will be looking forward to seeing how these shots look on your website in
context of all your other shots.
My gut feeling is that they will blend it quite well!

Mark (blast 'em) Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/