Subject: Re: [Leica] My 1st Generation f/2.8 APO-Telyt-R Lens...
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@home.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 12:23:01 -0600

Hi ted,

I was thinking of the Vancouver Camera Swap Meet. I believe it is also
held in the spring. I don't know the precise dates it on or exactly
where it is held. All info I got on it has been second hand.

The Seattle show is also of interest. Does anyone know the name and date
for this one?

Regards,

Greg