Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital M
From: "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:08:57 -0700

We'll go digital because there is a good possibility that hand carry baggage
will no longer be allowed on passenger flights, and the scanners that the
check-in baggage goes through in many airports ruins film.  It's fine to
plan on simply buying film at your destination, but that just won't work in
many places around the world where good sources of film aren't available.

- --Jim