Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicas at the Post Exchange
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:07:31 -0700

Roland Smith wrote:

> In 1957, my grandmother made a trip to Wiesbaden in order to visit my aunt
> and uncle, my uncle being in the US Air Force.   I gave my grandmother money
> to purchase a Leica IIIg with a Summarit lens which she did saving about
> $150 off the US home retail price.

Ha, that's funny. I grew up in Wiesbaden and know that base.

feli

 "It's truly one of those shows where you just keep expecting Allen Funt
 to come bursting out from behind some 2-way mirror and explain that
 you've been on candid camera for 3 years."
                       -Ethan Ormsby on the status of production, 1999
        Feli di Giorgio * Compositing Supervisor * DIGITAL DOMAIN
       			      feli@d2.com * Ext. 3074

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> ([Leica] Leicas at the Post Exchange)
Message from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Leicas at the Post Exchange)