Subject: Re: [Leica] cleaning toilets and owning Leicas
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:18:07 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 09/09/01 22:56:37 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
jsmith45@bellsouth.net a écrit :

> The U.S. military does try to make the cost of living reasonable for its
>  folks, and Leicas can be had for less money (my first Yashica D was $35 new
>  at the Navy Exchange), but the two drag racers don't fit.
>
>  Jeffery Smith
>  New Orleans, LA

Yeah . Here in the French mil. , we don't get cameras for free , but hey , we
get a fair pay when we go overseas ( double in my case ) and when we fly .
Actually , it is those overseas , when I joined in , that allowed me to pay
for the Leica stuff , and the Drags .
On the other hand , some photo shops on base , a long time ago , were
equipped with Leica , but where did those go ? I don't know .

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Leicas at the Post Exchange)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> ([Leica] Leicas at the Post Exchange)