Subject: Re: [Leica] cleaning toilets and owning Leicas
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 14:20:49 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 09/09/01 16:12:04 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
john@pinkheadedbug.com a écrit :

> >> There are plenty of people on this list who at one time or another
>  >> worked at jobs that were the equivalent of cleaning toilets, or had
>  >> parents or grandparents who did.
>
>  at the time I bought my first Leica one of the duties of my job was
cleaning
>  toilets. I was earning exactly a hundred dollars a week.
>
>  --
>  John Brownlow

Cleaning toilets ?  Yes I do ; I'm 38 , having a high rank in the French Air
Force ,
and yes , since the draftees are no longer part of our Air Force , we
sometimes
do it , between flights over dangerous areas .
And yes I own several Leicas , a huge house , and 2 drag cars .
That's just the way it is man , in my job .
Maybe I'm a general purpose man !

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] cleaning toilets and owning Leicas)