Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachome processing
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:04:40 -0700

Ken Wilcox wrote:

>>The first roll FINALLY came back from Fair lawn today (it took six weeks
to get them back) I wonder how long it will take the rest. I had them return
it uncut so they wouldn't get cardboard dust all over them.

> They are COVERED with dust! There are things stuck in the emulsion. I fear
that I will have to give up on Kodachrome! I'm very disappointed! Does
anyone know of a lab that will process Kodachrome in a timely and careful
manner?<<<<<

Ken ol' buddy,

I fear you can kiss Kodachrome goodbye! You can save yourself a great deal
of grief and foreboding by accepting Kodachrome has gone the way of
typewriters and model T's!

Find an E6 film you like and run with that for the rest of your life, as
it'll be much easier on your heart and mind to accept kodachrome is a thing,
film, of the past.

Then you wont be disappointed as you are at the moment.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant