Subject: [Leica] Storage for filters, adaptors, front and rear caps, etc.
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 16:46:47 -0500

I have gone through my cardboard boxes of filters, lens caps, adaptors,
T-rings, step-up rings, flash cables, etc. from 30 years of 4 SLR systems
and 4 RF systems, and I have to get all of this stuff organized. A large
tackle box was my first thought, but the trays are too small for 50mm
diameter stuff, and I would need about 3 of them. A giant jewelry box might
be a solution. Or a large Sears Craftsman tool chest.

Do any of you have an organizing system for your hardware? One that is big
enough to accommodate documentation, jewelers screwdrivers, as well as the
stuff mentioned above would be nice.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Storage for filters, adaptors, front and rear caps, etc.)