Subject: RE: [Leica] cleaning toilets and owning Leicas
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 15:52:28 -0500

The U.S. military does try to make the cost of living reasonable for its
folks, and Leicas can be had for less money (my first Yashica D was $35 new
at the Navy Exchange), but the two drag racers don't fit.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] cleaning toilets and owning Leicas)