Subject: Re: [Leica] Private Property and Buildings
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 00:34:57 +0200

Marc writes:

> Trust me:  challenging them only makes their
> hormones rage.  You cannot intimidate them.

They will still be in prison long after their hormonal rage has subsided, if
they fail to control their impulses.

> But these security types, once they are feeling
> their testosterone bulging, will not go away
> until Superior Force is applied.

They will often back down if you remain calm, soft-spoken, and smiling, as some
of them believe (with good reason) that people who behave in this anomalous way
are potentially very dangerous.  (You may not be, but they have no way of
knowing that.)