Subject: Re: [Leica] Private Property and Buildings
From: "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 15:36:46 -0700

I agree with Marc's advice.  In this thread, several of us have made
comments on our shrinking freedoms in the US.  However, in a situation like
this, at least our legal rights are well defined and not subject to the
whims of some local bureaucrat.  In many other parts of the world, your
rights would begin and end with the best interests of the local enchilada.

- --Jim