Subject: Re: [Leica] wk36/sl
From: ternahan <ternahan@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 11:41:27 -0700

Steve, the round clip on your badge immediately made me think of
handcuffs...does this make you pre-arrestable?
The two girls shot is very telling - "no access for us'ns..."
As for the anger...it has never changed anything -
look at Ireland, the middle east, croatia. serbia africa, etc etc etc as
infinitum. I watched a video last night on the shaeed (suicide bombers in
Palestine)...Teaching young, uneducated, economically deprived boys the way
to heroism and salvation is through suicide and murder....
At this stage in my life I'm really trying to give up the anger and overcome
it with something more powerful - the  best word I can think of to describe
it is compassion.
In the end, we can only change ourselves.
Life is to short to be angry.
trish
ternahan@gentlelens.net

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] wk36/sl)