Subject: [Leica] wk36/sl
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 09:21:33 -0500

I do not know what it is, but, as I get older I seem to be getting angrier.
Never been very mellow, but now there is a tension in the air that is
getting to me.

Last week I was walking around the White House area where in a couple weeks
I will be there for 2 or 3 days because of the upcoming WTO/IMF protests.
100,000 protesters are predicted to show up. The authorities are going to be
building a 2 mile long, 9' high fence around the White House and WTO/IMF
buildings which is supposed to keep the protesters away.

This weeks main photo is a photo of these protesters who have been in front
of the White House for 20+ years, 24 hours a-day, 365 days a year. I am glad
there are still people like this who care.

A caption for the alternate might be girl on left saying to girl on right,
"that's our house."

Well anyway, I hope this keeps me out of jail:
http://www.streetphoto.net/images/im44.jpg

This weeks PAW: http://www.streetphoto.net/paw36.html

The complete PAW: http://www.streetphoto.net/frames.html

sl