Subject: Re: [Leica] What are some other camera brands non-Leica which people here use?
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 13:54:59 +0300

Hi,
I've managed to get quite a sizeable Non-AF N**** outfit that suits most of
my photographic needs (except that I might want to add a wide-angle or two
to it); A F2 & F3, a basic Hass with standard lens.
I keep wondering - what about switching to Leicas only (in the field of
35mm), but I'm not sure if my resources allow this.
I've also got an old larger-format self-made view camera outfit I haven't
used properly - in the last years, but still I've got it.

Martin

Replies: Reply from Phil Stiles <stiles@metrocast.net> (Re: [Leica] What are some other camera brands non-Leica which people here use?)