Subject: Re: [Leica] What are some other camera brands non-Leica which people here use?
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 18:31:32 -0700

Way back when, when I was pondering on a field camera, I decided on a
Superspeed Graphic with that 1/1000 shutter speed lens. The lens turned
out to be a dog, couldn't shot with it wide open under any lighting
condition. It kept me from using the camera until I decided to put one
of my rail camera lenses on it. I have since used a new generation 135mm
F5.6 on the Graphic. It has made all the difference on taking out the
4x5, even for just a few sheets of film. In my case, as I predominantly
shot PN55, it's more a question if I want to take out the bucket or not.

 Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] What are some other camera brands non-Leica which people here use?)