Subject: Re: [Leica] practical question - or should it be saved for Friday?
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 10:37:10 -0700

Only in this particular case, as the 90mm R 'cron is a real dog, even by
Leica standards. Over my lifetime I only had three 'crons, 2 M and 1 R,
they all were pathetic wide open and at F2.8. At F4 the images were
somewhat passable. My last generation 90R F2.8 beats them hands down in
just about all the applications I've put it through.

S. Dimitrov