Subject: Re: [Leica] Private property and buildings
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 17:46:33 -0700

Mike,

No, I've never been harassed that way. I'll have to try that next time I'm
up there. :)

If you were outside the building, she's wrong of course. Buildings have NO
rights. Owners of property have the right to hide it if they don't want it
to be seen. Otherwise we all have the right (or more likely the sad
obligation) to look at them. Next time tell her that the building is
blocking your light, and politely asked her to move it...

If you were inside the building it's another story...
No one has the right to enter my house and steal my photons.
If you stole hers, you should give them back.

Mike Quinn