Subject: [Leica] SonC's Pic a week 35 (Mark's reply)
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 00:26:23 -0500

Gee Mark, Thanks. I may go back with Leica glass, but as the
song goes, "Love the one you're with!"  I'm trying out this
lens to see what it will do.  As I said, the performance was
pretty good.

But it is not the grave of my dead pet.  It is the grave of
a five year old girl who died of cancer after a couple years
fight.

Regards,
Sonny