Subject: Re: [Leica] Gone again
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 21:19:37 -0400

At 06:32 PM 9/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Where can I go to see th pics of Ken's taken with the flash?
>
>All the best to you and your wonderful work, Tina.
>Travel safe.
>Lea

Hi, Lea -

I saw Ken's photos in person when he visited me last week.  The great thing
about the LUG is all of the wonderful people that you get to meet all over
the world.  Some of my best friends are a direct result of being a
LUGnut!  The photos of Ken's grandson did not look at all like flash photos
- - just beautifully lit, perfectly exposed captures of once-in-a-lifetime
expressions.  Perfect examples of Leica photography.

Thanks, Lea!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com