Subject: [Leica] Gone again
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 18:33:51 -0400

At 04:26 PM 9/5/01 -0500, you wrote:

Hi, Guys and Gals -

I'm off again to Guatemala.  I'm hoping that whatever has infected the LUG
is cured by the time I get back.

I'm taking with me not one but two new M6 TTL's and SF20's after being
tempted by Ken Lassiter's new TTL and flash and the resulting photos of his
grandson.  I thought I had everything Leica I could possibly need, but
after seeing the results from that tiny flash, I managed to justify buying
two to take with me.  I still plan to take my Noctilux and do mostly
available light, but I need the flash for the clinic photos.  This year in
addition to conducting medical clinics, we will be having workshops to
train health promoters in basic first aid so that should result in some
interesting photos, too.

I'm leaving early Friday morning and I haven't started packing and am still
printing photos from last year to take back so I'll do without sleep until
I leave.

I'm not unsubscribing from the LUG and will be reading everything when I
get back.  Behave or else!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP