Subject: [Leica] Witch-hunts
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 10:45:34 +0200

The attack on Anthony is a disgusting witch-hunt among certain luggers
singing to the choir.  These heroes have insulted him, used foul language,
and worse of all, have nit-picked his post and accused him of writing things
he never even suggested.  It is so cowardly.  GROW UP for goodness sake.

And I'll bet that Anthony has received many off-list emails from folk who
support his stand but refuse to get involved with the baying and whining
pack.  This gives Brian Read a distorted and unbalanced picture.  I've got
the T-shirt on that one.

I join with MJS and Steve and those of you who have a sense of fair play.  I
hope Brian Read does not fall into the trap of red-carding a provoked
player.

Alan