Subject: Re: [Leica] when ?/M2 black
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 00:13:53 -0700

John,

I've already gone there, very useful. Many thanks.
I wonder what a camera like that should be paid for.
The one I saw today afternoon has a very nice look.
it was inside a window shop standing there looking at me, praying, crying,
shouting: please help me, take me with you, load me some film and take me
outside for a walk, I'll do the best for you... and other things very hard
to say here without others considering to take me off list.

;-)

regards
- --
Pablo Kolodny