Subject: [Leica] when ?/M2 black
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 21:45:20 -0700

I wonder when that camera bag thread going to be over.
It's sincerely boring and don't think it's so on topic as it should be or
rather than I like it should be.
Only Leica bags are on topic.
Also any other stuff with the red dot on it would be on topic, mouse pads,
pens, pins, labels and many more things.
You all should to understand that Billinghams, Domkes, Lowepros, Zero
Halliburtons...etc...could be filled also with N*k*ns, C*n*ns and many other
boring stuff out of focus, I mean off topic.

Said that, I'd like you to give me some on topic help.
How could I know if a Leica M2 body is original black besides the obvious
aspect thing ?
Any serial numbers (only serious full numbers please ;-) ), a special batch
... or what ?

Thanks
- --
Pablo Kolodny