Subject: Re: [Leica] Filson Field Bag
From: "John McLeod" <johnmcleod@att.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 10:23:28 -0700

I went to the Filson site and it looks like the Medium Rugged Twill Field
Bag (#232) is smaller than the Small Rugged Twill Carry On Bag (#240).
Which is set up better for camera equipment and for the Billingham inserts?
Also, how do these bags compare to the Billinghams in terms of quality or
ease of use?  Thanks.

John McLeod