Subject: [Leica] RE: RE: My web site
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 15:21:05 +0200

"Your picture evokes a warm and pleasant emotion.  For me, it is a success,
and if, in addition, you have personal feelings for the subject, it should
be all the more valuable.

For the other picture, with the 28 f2 ASPH, I like it and am fascinated with
the brightness range.  Please tell me what process you went through to
determine your exposure (what did you measure?) and what film."

Thanks Julian for your kind words. The person in the first picture is my
doughter who was visiting us, my wifw and me,  with her husband. She was
joking about the preparation of the picture asking me if we were going to
have a spiritism session!

The second picture developpes all the posibilities of this extraordinary
lens which is the Summicron 28mm 2 ASPH. It is abble to get the "claroscuro"
that's to get the different kind of shadows and at same time keep allright
the high lights. Which you can see is crap, due to the scanning!, compared
to that this slide offers projected in a Leica projector. Light measure was
made by average on the shadows plus a more closed diaphragm. Sensia II by my
experience is practically same film that Astia but consumer offered,
perfect for all purpose pictures.

Kind regards

Felix