Subject: Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas--how do you prevent that from happening?
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 18:21:21 +0800

Marc James Small wrote:
snip>
>Enquiring minds want to know:  if no one will STEAL the stuff, why buy it?
>Is it really that bad?
>
>Marc

Although I love the roasted sweet meats (plenty yummy and somewhat
addictive - great stuff for going along with that beer or whisky), which is
made from pork, and the process of making it involves open fire Bar B Q
which is believed to load it with carcinogens. To the average health
fanatic, this is taboo stuff. To the muslims staying in my part of the
woods, pork is considered unclean. To add to the whole equation, stealing
$20 of sweet meat is not worth a criminal record plus imprisonment.

So there you are, Marc... the best camera bag is a cheap (and free) paper bag.

Dan K.

Replies: Reply from D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas--how do you prevent that from happening?)
Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas--how do you prevent that from happening?)
Message from "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com> (Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas--how do you prevent that from happening?)